A vital part of the NFCV mission includes educating on the importance of eye care for children in Nebraska. We heighten awareness of pediatric vision care among consumers, educators and healthcare providers through a variety of presentations and exhibits throughout the state.
Presentations & Training
If you would like an NFCV representative to present to your group, please contact us at 402-474-7716 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Below is a list of a few of the groups to which NFCV has presented. We can customize to your group as well.
- Early Childhood Providers
- Grade School Teachers
- Kindergarten Teachers Conference
- Parent Groups
- School Administrators
- School Nurses – Training on New Vision Screening Guidelines
- School Nurses – Kindergarten Eye Exams
- School Nurses – Vision in Children