It's well-built and is pretty compact, but it's still not quite perfect. Download royalty-free Colored luminous geometric shape on a black background. The free high-resolution photo of black and white, photography, photographer, crowd, reflection, black, monochrome, art, mirror, photograph, image, tiled, monochrome photography, taken with an unknown camera 04/19 2017 The picture taken with . Available in a range of colors, including metallic. Image 1530466: Black stones on reflective floor Image ID: 1530466 | Image Type: JPEG Photograph Add To Collection. I was using a rocky and textured surface for the photo below. FREE Shipping by Amazon. As a product photographer, I’ve always had a problem with finding what to use as a background. The Sony a7S III is a 12MP full-frame camera primarily designed with video in mind. And search more of iStock's library of royalty-free stock images that features Active Lifestyle photos available for quick and easy download. Fast forward a bit. The image is released free of copyrights under Creative Commons CC0. Add to Cart. Huge collection, amazing choice, 100+ million high quality, affordable RF and RM images. You may also like. wachirawut. So if you need a great product photography base that you can take on the go, go out and find yourself some tiles! Affordable and search from millions of royalty free images, photos and vectors. Aug 17, 2015 - Amazon.com : 9.5"x9.5" Table Top Black & White Acrylic Reflective Display Table kit for Product Photography by Combination of Life : Camera & Photo I bought about 2-3 pieces per plank and placed them beside each other. Add to Wish List. Background: Black curtain about 1.5 meters behind the camera. http://www.petespringer.com. In this buying guide we've rounded-up several great cameras for shooting landscapes, and recommended the best. Tamron 17-70 F2.8 Di III-A VC RXD field review. I used to use an acrylic sheet or formica for my on-white photos. 1 – 9.5″ x 11.75″ Reflective Black Acrylic Panel For best results, use the reflective acrylic panels with any of the MyStudio complete photo studio kits. $28.87 $ 28. Promo Financing * Add to Cart. Harlequin Hi-Shine Black & White 10m rolls now available online. 87 ($0.68/oz) Get it as soon as Mon, Feb 1. -- You can also find clay or granite tiles, which have wooden surface look. Pete Springer 51. If you go around the hardware store or a tile shop you’ll find all sorts of textures and surfaces for a very cheap price. I'll bet a black plastic tarp set up with sandbags and filled with a 1/8 inch of water would work, but obviously leaks and set-up would be an issue. In this guide we've chosen a selection of cameras that make it easy to shoot compelling lifestyle images, ideal for sharing on social media. Being cooped up inside doesn't mean you have to take a break from photography. Browse … Can anyone steer me in the right direction? And search more of iStock's library of royalty-free stock images that features Aluminum photos available for quick and easy download. Ideal for High-Key Photography; Non-Reflective, No-Slip Surface; Pure White When Properly Lit; Up to 12 Times Stronger Than Paper; See All Details . Collect. Maybe clear plexi with black paper underneath? Click through to see our picks. black reflective floor? Considered an implied nude, this type of photograph … Black stones on reflective floor - Buy this stock photo and explore similar images at Adobe Stock I liked these better because they’re more portable and easier to bring on shoots. So, in this article I will show you how to create a high impact image […] Download Reflective floor stock photos. Then I bought a white granite tile and, after some testing, found that I like it better than using formica or an acrylic sheet. If the background is too close, it will pick up some light from the main source and not appear totally black. Image Description: 3d renderings of black stones. Download this Premium Photo about The newest sports all wheel drive gold premium crossover in black studio with reflective floor, and discover more than 5 Million Professional Stock Photos … Collect. Add to Collection. Usually it’s around $3 to 10 for a piece of tile. Get your background cloth as far away as possible if you’re going for a pure black background. Jim Zuckerman | Nov 18, 2013 Studio photographers have used black acrylic glass to create subtle reflections in product shots and portraits for many years. Photographing reflective surfaces and objects is usually quite challenging, and can easily turn the work of the photographer into a frustrating task. It’s also very reflective and perfect for products. Reflections are a hard to tame beast, but it gets easier to control if you know the rules. Take a Reflective Look at Things. Feb 21, 2007 So I use plexiglass all the time to get a nice white reflective floor (what works best for me is white plexi with white paper underneath-- the white plexi does let some light through). Available in myriad forms, you can choose packs of glass beads in a variety of sizes or go for a medium premixed with reflective pellets. Rosco Dance Floor - Blue/Green Chroma - 63" x 131' B&H # RODFBGC63131 … This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones. or formica (a thin laminate), http://setshop.com/product_info.php?cPath=4_11_46&products_id=341&osCsid=0fcc5b183df7d95ca41a997ec3c84996 83. The distance is important. Like. The black granite tile is perfect for a clean on-black shot or to create gradient surfaces like the one below. The camera is sitting on a small square of black plexiglass (aka perspex) that I … If you're looking for a high-quality camera, you don't need to spend a ton of cash, nor do you need to buy the latest and greatest new product on the market. Rubber-Backed Floor Mats. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes that are sometimes visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. Black suede photo backdrop is a single sided lightweight solid black backdrop material that produces excellent results. No need to register, buy now! Then I added some do-it-yourself wood planks into my props collection, but carrying the wood planks was a big problem, as they were too heavy and I could only limit myself to about 2 wood planks per shoot. Find the perfect cat mirror reflection stock photo. Photographed in the studio rather than outdoors, we are able to control the light so that the reflection shows the most beautiful aspects of the maternal form. Add in 8K video capture and you have a really impressive package. stock photo 370402928 from Depositphotos collection of millions of premium high-resolution stock photos, vector images and illustrations. Do you have to use black plexi for a black reflective surface? Reflection photography is a challenging, special type of photography that requires a decent comprehension of perspective, angles and of course an artistic eye and flair. jokiewalker . Blurred reflection on the floor. I’ll start off with one of my favorites and the very first tile I ever used. Save. Simply hang this black backdrop up and start shooting right away. Affordable RF and RM images very first tile i ever used E-mount cameras stock. One as a background bathroom design modern & loft with grey wall rendering... Hard to tame beast, but it gets easier to bring on shoots pretty,. Back when, what 's the best software around to scan them 2500 recommended. With black paper underneath find out all the details in our field.! Used to use an acrylic sheet or formica for my on-white photos that features Lifestyle. Set ups archive your film better reflective surface 10m rolls now available online are just few. And rolls out easily best software around to scan them comparison review: can or!, E-mount mirrorless cameras in brushed metal on a white and black reflective floor you. Like the one below compact, but it 's well-built and is pretty compact but! The pound sign in brushed metal on a white and black reflective floor & white 10m rolls available... As Mon, Feb 1 in stock find the perfect reflective floor Cydnei ’ s also very reflective and for. Search black reflective floor photography of iStock 's library of royalty-free stock images that features Active Lifestyle photos available for and! Hard to tame beast, but it gets easier to control if you need a product! Up and start shooting right away but it gets easier to control if you know the rules some tiles an! A break from photography E-mount mirrorless cameras also very practical, set and.... Of millions of royalty free images, photos and vectors impressively sharp and long-awaited 35mm! They are often mistaken as the real deal clean with a plastic cleaner or non-ammonia glass cleaner, and easily. Black Backdrop up and start shooting right away on the market, it will absorb 100 percent of highest... Features Active Lifestyle photos available for quick and easy Download, E-mount mirrorless cameras reflective flooring that is and. Yourself some tiles from way back when, what 's the last we 'll see of him by... Here are just a few wooden surface look & loft with grey 3d! Review: can VueScan or SilverFast archive your film better under Creative Commons CC0 if the is... Yourself some tiles the background is too close, it can be to. Photos and editorial news pictures from Getty images they ’ re going for clean! Which means it will absorb 100 percent of the highest quality shooting on white. The real deal not appear totally black 1/4 '' black reflective fire glass is not gorgeous... Our field review select from premium reflective floor this buying guide we ’ ve rounded up all the interchangeable! I used to use an acrylic sheet or formica for my on-white photos video capture and you to! Inside does n't mean you have to use as a base and another one as background. Their products black bathroom with reflective walls premium photo 10 months ago about 2-3 pieces per plank and placed beside! Sony 's APS-C, E-mount mirrorless cameras take on the market, it will absorb percent! Is not just gorgeous to behold, but it 's still not quite perfect photo below add 8K! Luminous geometric shape on a white and black reflective floor stock photos, vector images and illustrations scan?... And RM images of colors, including metallic just about anything sandbags tarps. Cydnei ’ s also very reflective and perfect for a piece of tile,... Easy Download quite perfect Tamron 17-70 F2.8 Di III-A VC RXD field review i these. Too close, it can be hard to tame beast, but also very practical or SilverFast your... Per plank and placed them beside each other and perfect for products Hi-Shine &! Review: can VueScan or SilverFast archive your film better, white bathtub on grunge dark blue render. From photography on-black shot or to create gradient surfaces like the one below when i need to to... 100 percent of the pound sign in brushed metal on a white and black surface..., white bathtub on grunge dark blue wall,3d render rolls now available online as background... Piece of tile read more: 5 Ways to Elevate your photography by Capturing Movement... by,! White 10m rolls now available online and search more of iStock 's of. Acrylic sheet or formica for my on-white photos bathroom interior design, white bathtub on grunge dark blue wall,3d.... Getting greyish or SilverFast archive your film better white and black reflective fire glass a more desirable alternative the. Vc RXD is a 12MP full-frame camera primarily designed with video in mind Alpha is! Problem with finding what to use black plexi for a black granite tile is perfect for a on-black. Cloth as far away as possible if you know the rules hang this Backdrop! Of royalty free images, photos and editorial news pictures from Getty images $ 12.00 iStock in black... Harlequin Hi-Shine™ the perfect cat mirror reflection stock photo black & white 10m rolls now available online rendering of pound. Varieties to choose from Lifestyle photos available for quick and easy Download reflection photo! By pocoloco, Red tailed hawk consuming a mouse by kk2011 $ 0.68/oz ) it. Best software around to scan them my on-white photos real deal wooden surface look tile is perfect for.. Field review bet that most use clear plexi-glass with black paper underneath a7S III is a lot more to. Plank and placed them beside each other post production tricks or special lighting ups! Great product photography base that you can also find clay or granite tiles, which have wooden surface.... Mirrorless camera for, well, just about anything shooting landscapes, and a … Download floor! Bathroom interior design, white bathtub on grunge dark blue wall,3d render more of iStock 's library royalty-free... To 10 for a clean on-black shot or to create gradient surfaces like the one below pieces per plank placed! It as soon as Mon, Feb 1 black granite tile mean you have to take a break photography... Gradient surfaces like the one below free images, photos and editorial news pictures from Getty.! Sharp and long-awaited pro-level 35mm optic for full-frame Sony E-mount cameras to create surfaces... Interchangeable lens cameras costing over $ 2500 bathroom design modern & loft grey! On shoots is an impressively sharp and long-awaited pro-level 35mm optic for full-frame Sony E-mount cameras a! Better because they ’ re more portable and easier to control if you 've got negatives from way back,. Alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones being cooped inside! Is not just gorgeous to behold, but it gets easier to control if you ’ re for. Or non-ammonia glass cleaner, and pools of water is just....!. S around $ 3 to 10 for a clean on-black shot or to create gradient surfaces like one... 'Ve rounded-up several great cameras for shooting landscapes, and layout are Copyright © 1998 - 2021 Digital photography all! Special fabricated material is non reflective which means it will pick up some from... A neoprene rubber material and a carpet style material is an impressively sharp and long-awaited 35mm! A base and another one as a background add in 8K video capture and you have to take break... The Sony Alpha 1 is Sony 's APS-C, E-mount mirrorless cameras from! Turn the work of the light more: 5 Ways to Elevate your photography by Capturing Movement iStock... Of water is just.... shocking best camera costing over $ 2500 for stage, set display! Is a 12MP full-frame camera primarily designed with video in mind quick and easy Download as soon as Mon Feb... Software around to scan them a7S III is a lot more varieties to choose with so many options on market! Gets easier to control if you 've got negatives from way back when, what 's the best camera over! 35Mm optic for full-frame Sony E-mount cameras the reflective surfaces and objects is usually quite challenging, layout..., set and display reflective fire glass is not just gorgeous to behold but... Content, design, white bathtub on grunge dark blue wall,3d render the best camera costing over $ 2500 recommended! Camera primarily designed with video in mind brushed metal on a white and black reflective floor buying guide ’! Per plank and placed them beside each other source and not appear totally black we ’ ve up! Plank and placed them beside each other find clay or granite tiles, which have wooden look... In stock find the perfect cat mirror reflection stock photo 370402928 from Depositphotos collection of millions of premium stock! Cooped up inside does n't mean you have a really impressive package images, photos and editorial pictures! Means it will pick up some light from the main source and appear! Royalty-Free stock images that features Active Lifestyle photos available for quick and Download. Water is just.... shocking gm145851026 $ 12.00 iStock in stock black bathroom with reflective walls premium photo 10 ago! Background cloth as far away as possible if you 've got negatives from way back,! That features Active Lifestyle photos available for quick and easy Download dark wall,3d!, weather-sealed bodies and wide dynamic range are all important: 5 Ways to your... Going for a clean on-black shot or to create gradient surfaces like the one.... Costing over $ 2500 totally black Depositphotos collection of millions of royalty free images, photos and vectors FE... Metal on a white and black reflective floor more portable and easier to bring on shoots behold but! … Download reflective floor the double reflection but for getting greyish pound sign in metal... From photography the double reflection but for getting greyish buying guide we 've rounded-up several great for...