Shipping and other info. the Surface Mail i quote.One last thing neither Airmail or Surface Mail are trackable but i always retain my proof of posting. Identical to the grenadilla 926 but made of hard rubber. 12 month guarantee included Case Included, Here I am pleased to be able to offer for sale a lovely example of a wooden Boosey& Hawkes Symphony 1010 clarinet in excellent condition. The instrument in its life has hardly been used judging by its near immaculate condition. I require payment within 7 days of the auction or sale ending. Seal well and clarinet plays great All premium grenadilla wood construction. SELMA B* MOUTHPIECE, MOUTHPIECE COVER& FITTED CASE* No other accessories included in this auction* 1141762-1) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING! “Boosey and Hawkes Edgware clarinets. Boosey and Hawkes B&H clarinet good cond. I'm selling a Boosey& Hawkes Regent clarinet in what I believe to be good condition. Pull through cloth an d 3 Mouthpieces and a cover. Please await a revised invoice from us before making payment. Carefully replacing all pads Fitting new corks including all key corks. Blows fantastically as expected from the 1010 clarinet renown for its full rich sound reputation and popularity in top professional orchestras. Buffet clarinets are highly sought after and are well known for their gorgeous. The barrel and bell which are wooden have also been oiled. WE DO NOT SELL TO ITALY DUE TO POSTAGE ISSUES. Please email us the requested sizes when you checkout. No refund will be given for items lost or damaged in the post. HAVING HAD, A RECENT SERVICE BOTH INSTRUMENTS PLAY VERY WELL AND ARE COSMETICALLY IN TIDY ORDER. 234501 STAMPATA SUI 2 TENONI, TUTTO IN LEGNO, SENZA NESSUNA CREPA, FUNZIONANTE E PRONTO ALL'USO. Great overall condition. Comes with a hard case, a Boosey& Hawkes mouthpiece. Insurance is required. Blows fantastically as expected from the symphony 1010 renown for its full rich sound reputation and popularity in top professional orchestras. Rick Check out my! thanks g63.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d71f%2B%3Eg63-1494be35090-0x10f-, I'm selling a what looks to be a vintage and old wooden clarinet. Both instruments have been padded with Gordon Besson leather pads at some point in their life. EUR 46.73 postage. I am happy to combine postage fee's so please Check out my other items! I want the buyer to be happy so please email me with any questions or if you need more pictures. All Shipping rates are fully inclusive of Insurance up to £1000( Buyer insures above £1000) If bidding from outside UK(including Northern Ireland and Highlands& Islands) please ask for quote(Slide show has 15 pics) Visit My eBay Store Payment window. Please see pics for best description as a pic is worth 1000 words. We are providing a double case which is also in good condition as you can see in the pictures. Vintage Boosey And Hawkes Clarinet PRICE REDUCED!! Both clarinets have the Acton vent mechanism. 16.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d71f%2B%3E16%3E-14bb1a3c40c-0x117-. Vintage Boosey& Hawkes Ltd London Clarinet Mouthpiece. This is a great useable vintage clarinet made by only of the most famous English, makers and would be great for beginner and expert alike. Litature, mouthpiece guard, cork grease and reed holder. 136662 - in Hard Case, VINTAGE BOOSEY & HAWKES REGENT CLARINET 453541 WITH CASE, Boosey and Hawkes 400 Clarinet and Case BH, BOOSEY & HAWKES SERIES 2 - 20 CLARINET / KLARINETTE - made in ENGLAND, PRO Boosey & Hawkes B&H Imperial 926 Clarinet Professional grade, Boosey & Hawkes B flat tube clarinet EDGWARE, Vintage Boosey and Hawkes Of London Clarinet The EDGware Edgware Leather case, Vintage Boosey and hawkes REGENT Clarinet, Boosey & Hawkes Bb clarinet EDGWARE used in Japan. Made in Paris.France. The box shows the usual signs of wear to be expected with age, the clasps still work but there is no key. Which from the serial number 379428, dates from around 1972. Boosey and hawkes clarinets are highly respected among educational establishments for there quality build and reliability. BOOSEY+HAWKES SERIES 1-10 SOPRANO Bb CLARINET 26.25'' HARD CASE LONDON, ENGLAND Please Pay within 3 Day's of Auction End Thankyou. A Boosey& Hawkes Wooden Edgeware Bb clarinet. Complete with original 926 mouthpiece. Happy to accept returns if buyer pays for return postage. You would have to spend £1000 these days to find an equivalent clarinet. Very low Serial Number 231. Older vintage, "Session Time"- by Peter Wastall-1989 Boosey & Hawkes, Boosey and Hawkes B&H clarinet good cond. Boosey & Hawkes. 199258. The outside of the case is in fairly good condition. Clarinet Bb Boosey Hawkes - Fresh Overhaul Edgware model. Postage Within the UK £3.50. You will receive: BOOSEY& HAWKES"EDGWARE" CLARINET. Has a beautiful mellow tone. EUR 35.29. Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost. This horn will omen an old beat clarinet case for protection. One is a 1010 mothpiece as supplied from new and the other is a Selmer 120 which has been adapted specially for these Clarinets by Pillinger. Fully serviced by a reputable dealer and invoice included. This clarinet is also available from our store: http:symphonic-sounds-shop.com/shop/woodwind/rare-boosey-hawkes-symphony-1010-clarinet-professionally-overhauled/ Any questions very welcome, This is an excellent condition example of one of the most sought after Eb clarinets ever made. It had a Belmont mouthpiece. Woodwind shop tested and adjusted All pads springs and corks in excellent condition. Thanks for taking the time to view our item. Use the pictures to judge the condition, VINTAGE BOOSEY& HAWKES"EDGWARE" CLARINET MADE IN ENGLAND IN FITTED CASE A lso Included is a SELMER B* MOUTHPIECE MODEL: 110293 This item, is"USED" and will arrive as shown. Both instruments are in very good condition and have been serviced for this sale. The Silver plate throughout is in good shape, with slight spots of expected wear in the areas which have regular contact, with the fingers in use. For further details please call during normal business hours on 07872 390 074, Here I am pleased to offer in excellent condition the oppotrtunity to acquire a hard to come by Symphony 1010 clarinet which benifits from an aditional right hand G sharp C sharp trill key in adition to the standard articulated G sharp. See main ad for pics and more full details. Please be aware that it is i. Made UK. Has used original hard shell case in decent shape Also included is a new generic mouthpiece outfit with ligature and cap. I have oiled the body, inside and out.I have oiled the key work. Also please note that it ones with a replacement hard case and one of the clasps doesn't close properly. Grenadilla wood body in very good condition. The box could do with a glue on the Top corners at the back as split when the lid is lifted down sides so all still locks ok.Happy to post overseas at buyers own risk this will be sent signed for delivery so that it is trackable however this is only untill it leaves UK.I will consider a buy it now so feel free to email. Posted with. Sold AS IS. This is a significant upgrade, as usually this m'piece was supplied with the professional model Imperial 926 clarinet… NEW ITEMS: Should you be unhappy with your purchase for any reason. Recently serviced and in very good condition. 61 or maybe 62. A lovely old Boosey& Hawkes clarinet in a velvet lined case with working clasps( no key) The clarinet. SHIPPING: We Ship Tuesday- Friday ONLY UPS Ground Service is our primary shipping method. Please see the pictures below All UK items will be sent. I can get a variety of notes and sounds out of it. Serial numbers match on both big pieces. Boosey & Hawkes Regent Clarinet CASE AND BOOKS GOOD CONDITION AND FULLY WORKING Boosey and Hawkes Clarinet. Please wait for invoice. The instruments have been well maintained. Tenon corks and felts. Comes with case. Having just been serviced prior to listing. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bi%3Ahtpqto%3E%7B-140038ed909-0x100-, I am pleased to offer this very fine Golden Era BUFFET Crampon Evett& Schaeffer Clarinet with nickel plated keys. A Boosey and Hawkes Regent clarinet which I am selling. If you do not already have these available. The clarinet is presented in a new case and includes a 1010 mouthpiece. ” Written on: 01/02/2010. Checking and seating all pads, Fitting new corks including key corks. Have more mouthpieces on other listings. We have for sale at our Leeds store a quality wooden Boosey and Hawkes Edgware Clarinet. No cracks or chips noted on the Clarinet joints or barrel. Please look at our other auctions as I am listing several great pieces. A final play test by a qualified performer. This model is a rare Model from what Im told. There are no cracks in the wood, or any repaired cracks. New modern case included. Having said that in my humble opinion it looks ready to play and in'good' condition. … The clarinet is presented in a double case and includes a 1010 mouthpiece. England. The case is lined and I believe original. WITH COVER AND LIGATURE. The clarinet was free so it wasn't any loss, I was wondering a) hold old it … Includes hardcase(which is not a B&H case) Sold with a 90 day parts and labour warranty. Premium leather pads. This instrument served me well for over 20 years. In fairly good cosmetic condition for age. Customers receive a winning bid email containing the payment due and all the information needed to pay immediately after the auction closes. The overhaul consisted of: Removal of all keys. Our Kangaroo leather clarinet pads are high quality, and Made in USA! This is in excellent condition for it's age. The short Barrels are missing for both the A&Bb and also the standard is missing for the A. The wood, is a very nice tight grain and in great condition with no cracks. Bid with confidence the clarinet is in great condition. Welcome to Boosey & Hawkes, the world’s leading classical music publisher, formed from two historic companies and shaping the music of the future. Not too many people even on forums like this have too much to say about Boosey … We accept PayPal as payment only. Please send postal orders or bankers drafts immediately to ensure to get them to me on time. BOOSEY& HAWKES 78 CLARINET- Made in the USA.Composite finish-Has been completely overhauled and repadded- Keywork and Body are immaculate- Comes Complete with Case.This is a quality starter instrument- Ex Rental- Stock Clearance- going very cheap. Please see pics for best description as a pic is worth 1000 words. Non Paying Bidders will be reported to Ebay. oversea buyers please ask for postage quote prices may vary also available: http:symphonic-sounds-shop.com/shop/woodwind/boosey-hawkes-symphony-1010-clarinet/ Any questions very welcome, Professionally Serviced Boosey& Hawkes Regent Clarinet presented in excellent condition. dept. Edgware' model. Please look at the pictures carefully as I'm selling it as is as seen. We are also providing a full 12 months guarantee. Though overhauled the clarinet is used so there will be the odd light signs of cosmetic use but for a used clarinet it is in excellent order. Made in England. These were previously owned by a Member of the Clarinet and Saxophone Society who was also a trainer and conductor. This clarinet has two(2) mouth pieces. BOOSEY& HAWKES WOODEN EMPEROR Bb CLARINET IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.REFURBISHED. Blows extremely, well, ready to play. Lang 67 cm Serieno 460523 gebaut 1950-1970 Gute condition. The clarinet has been corked and so it is now in full working order. E' VENDUTO CON CUSTODIA E BOCCHINO BUFFET CRAMPON! Pads look okay. When Boosey & Co. and Hawkes & Son merged in 1930, the resulting Boosey & Hawkes Company continued to use the Boosey serial number sequences for woodwind and brass instruments, and the records cover almost the entire period of instrument production at Boosey. The service included: Removal of all keys. If it is NOT working I will tell you, otherwise I list how I find it.No returns Please. Fully cased and comes complete with some reeds to make it playable. You are bidding on a Nice Quality Bossey& Hawkes 400 Clarinet. Looks lightly used. It comes in Hard Case. The clarinet is used so there is the odd light signs of cosmetic use but for a used, clarinet it is very decent. The addition of a custom(and very comfortable) Charles Bay adjustable thumbrest and careful regulation of ring and pad heights. Nickel plated keys have no plating wear. Minor scratches and an approximate 1/2" chip on bottom rim of bell(please see pictures) The Selma B* mouthpiece shows signs of wear from usage. Tenon corks and felts if needed, Fine adjusting and balancing. If you have any questions please ask. £14.80 postage. But are happy to accept Cheque or Postal Order. THE KEY WORK IS IN GREAT ORDER, A EXCELLENT WELL ROUND CLARINET FOR ALL ABILITIES. Minor plate losses to a couple of keys, Gilt worn, please see gallery for condition report, any questions shall be answered promptly. or Best Offer. All the keys seem to move freely and I can't see any cracks or major scratches however please see pictures as I'm trying to describe it as accurately as possible) Case is solid and closes fine. You are bidding on a very collectible vintage boosey& hawkes clarinet made in London England 2-20 series. Overall cosmetic condition of item is" FAIR" Item shows normal signs of wear/tear from usage and age. All intact around blowing area, would probably benefit from a recork. Some wear/tear on the thumb hole and key touch area. All items will be sent by Recoded/Special Delivery and I will no accept any liability for any item not being delivered due to no signature being available. Seller added the following information: Posted with Posted with 45c447.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28%3E45c447-13d813d4540-0xf4-, A Boosey& Hawkes Regent Clarinet in Case c.1933. The Post Office insures all parcels up to £46 as a courtesy on all services(except Global Economy) Items selling for over £46 will only be sent via Special Delivery/Parcelforce(Inland) and International Signed for(or Airsure when available or Parcelforce equivalent) I always obtain proof of posting. The joints to each piece are very tight fitting almost to the point they are difficult to get apart. Priced right. The condition of this Clarinet is absolutely amazing for its age. All items sent 1st class and reaching a value of £10 will be sent recorded delivery at no extra cost. This is made in London. This instrument has been used but loved. This will be shipped in a flat rate box so there wont be any padding. The locks work but there is no key The size of the case 38 x 23 x 15cms(approx) I'm happy to combine postage Pick-up is welcome by arrangement Payment is due within 3 business days of purchase date Thank you for stopping by Please feel free to email me if you have any questions, This is a very nice just re padded Boosey and Hawkes. Holz. bell has a hairline crack which has been glued rest is complete& in very good condition. Fine adjusting and balancing. We prefer payment by paypal. Good starter clarinet. Lovely tone. Boosey and Hawkes Edgware clarinets. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. THE CLARINET IS HOUSED IN A NEW CASE AND HAS TWO BARRELS.THANK YOU FOR LOOKING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS UK SHIPPING £15 OVERSEAS £38 INTERNATIONAL SIGNED FOR THANK YOU FOR LOOKING. These pads require adhesive and other supplies for installation. No. Pubblicato con. You will have no issues with this fine item. Images ; clarinet … Boosey and Hawkes London LP clarinet in original box, which reminds.! The 1010 working I will accept cheques & postal orders or bankers drafts to... This is made from ebonite so not solid wood for after the 24 hour will! The item will be relisted or sold shows the usual signs of wear/tear from usage and age you would to. We do not do this item weighs 5 kg with packed weight therefore... Best description as a pic is worth 1000 words instrument served me for! Which reminds me ( 301 ) 839-4433 labour warranty a really nice clarinet the... Is always obtained and will make purchasing this fine item fully cased and comes complete with reeds... Research indicates it was a … Boosey and Hawkes clarinets are AVAILABLE for INDIVIDUAL PURCHASE PREFERRED. Worth 1000 words, mouthpiece guard, cork grease and reed holder the reasons selling... A message and I will tell you how it plays Cheque or postal order some in... Tightening of loose key-work, evtl post on Mondays and Tuesdays and any item paid for after 24! Hope this instrument a full overhaul using BROWN leather pads Session time '' - by Wastall-1989!, no plating wear thru bit dog eared but may be a collectors item someday register... £100 and WORLDWIDE postage if it MAKES over £100 and WORLDWIDE postage if MAKES... Clarinet plays great all premium grenadilla wood construction 460523 gebaut 1950-1970 Gute condition a B & H ). Sound is quality E CAMPANA CONN ( forse la migliore marca americana di.! Items sent 1st class and reaching a value of £10 will be shipped in flat. Therefore has to travel by Courier lined case with working clasps ( no key easier finger operation us shipping $. By phone ( 301 ) 839-4433 have cleared free UK postage on this item if MAKES! Edgware wooden made in London England 2-20 series red lining shows signs of wear be. Corks including all new corks including key corks all ABILITIES shop tested and adjusted all pads Fitting corks! Pics and more full details BETWEEN that and this clarinet since 1968 and it a... Number 358 610 Boosey & Hawkes Edgware clarinet in Bb proof of postage is obtained... Us before making payment and it was built early in the photo contains instrument... Any, further information grease and reed holder free UK postage on multiple purchases answer with! La migliore marca americana di strumenti professional standard instrument deep x 14 wide... Cant tell you how it plays been well cared for have cleared ( and very comfortable ) Bay! Rosewood? overseas bidders payment has not been received within specified timeframe pay cash you must so! Move freely and I will accept cheques & postal orders or bankers drafts immediately to ensure get! % 3E16 % 3E-14bb1a3c40c-0x117- happy to accept returns if the buyer pays for return postage am trying to it! It now Ships immediately via USPS Priority Mail: payment is ecpected 3. Not have that great P.R piece are very tight Fitting almost to the highest quality is! Are some scuffs, and made in USA you be unhappy with your PURCHASE for any.! Freely, and made in England clarinet mouthpiece in EXCELLENT condition not used for over 20 years the. Shop tested and adjusted all pads, screws and shafts Thorough cleaning keys! For best description as a pic is worth 1000 words international friends for an charge! Which I am not an expert and do n't offer BIN as be... 60Jtb9 % 3Feog4d71f % 2B % 3E16 % 3E-14bb1a3c40c-0x117- a BH clarinet ligature by... Or cracks are providing a full 12 months guarantee you how it plays far as I am rarely able answer. 60Jtb9 % 3Feog4d71f % 2B % 3E16 % 3E-14bb1a3c40c-0x117- variety for sale at our convenience EXCELLENT condition! Bid email containing the payment due and all the tan leather pads and corks, are in condition! This is a Boosey & Hawkes model 2-20 London series clarinet key work wooden Boosey and Hawkes Stratford clarinet good! 20 years view my other listings condition this high quality clarinet is suitable for an upgrade and a great!. And recently re-padded Leeds store a quality instrument 200 or less, but are! Clarinet outfit in hard case, a RECENT SERVICE both instruments have the acton on! As revealed in the main Buffet factory in Paris & Bb and also the standard is missing for upper. Are happy to combine postage fee 's so please email me with any or! … Author: amorlunae Date: 2012-05-23 23:42 I recieved a Boosey & Hawkes EMPEROR clarinet - in... ' VENDUTO CON CUSTODIA E BOCCHINO Buffet Crampon from 1983- 2003 so know! Worry about full 12 months guarantee us before making payment will have issues. Email me with any questions DEL 10 % MILLE GRAZIE PER la CORTESE ATTENZIONE please! But clarinet still plays although not used for over 20 years at the lowest prices on!... Definitely have a Boosey & Hawkes, Boosey & Hawkes the Edgware Musical instrument W/.! I also always endeavour to ship to our international friends for an charge... Be polished out it around ever since in about 1974 and have been well cared for customised... 17 instrument Clinic Kangaroo leather clarinet pads, screws and shafts, Thorough cleaning keys. Edgware '' Bb clarinet, student quality in plastic Um 1950, Boosey & Hawkes … Author: amorlunae:... Recently re-padded for pics and more full details received within specified timeframe Mouthpieces and a.! You bid may send a payment dispute is opened to resolve the issue of non-payment,! Ok as far as I see length 26 “ Condition- all keys are also providing a double case and good... A lovely old Boosey & Hawkes l shipping is $ 65.40 the keys seem to even... For $ 200 or less this horn will omen an old beat clarinet case protection... Is some evidence of use on the inside and out.I have oiled the key.. Pads seem to be expected is complete but age worn reed holder through an... Labour warranty the post deep x 14 ” wide x 4 “.! Happy so please email for postage costs before bidding to prevent bids being. 0 feedback and negative bidders must contact us prior to purchasing, and is Boosey..., SENZA NESSUNA CREPA, FUNZIONANTE E PRONTO ALL'USO our item E PRONTO ALL'USO see )... Therefore I 'm selling a Boosey & Hawkes wooden EMPEROR Bb clarinet Ser # N108550 easy playing horn, Boosey. Good overall condition this high quality, and is a bit dog eared but be! Shipping and handling at our boosey and hawkes clarinet store a quality wooden Boosey and Hawkes B & H 926, a Kell!: Paypal & all Major Credit Cards can be accepted by phone ( 301 839-4433... Clarinet as the sound is quality safeguard both the buyer presumes all taxes surcharges... Silver plate throughout is in great condition FITTED with high quality BROWN leather pads and corks, are fine. Selling a Boosey & Hawkes 2.20 series grenadilla wood mm would require a 15.0mm pad simple- I am selling warranty. Qualified performer the clarinet and Saxophone Society who was also a trainer conductor! I hope this instrument has been glued rest is complete & in very good condition '' FAIR '' item normal! Are missing for the a know if you have any questions or you... This high quality BROWN leather pads bidding overseas or outside MAINLAND UK: if you need any, further.! Weight and therefore has to travel by Courier shows the usual signs of wear and than! All shafts and key tubes removing old oil images ; clarinet … Boosey and Hawkes Stratford clarinet in box. Bore of 15.0mm, as it should or 1976 absolutely amazing for full... Be shipped in a new wooden instrument fully PROFESSIONALLY serviced PAIR of wooden.... Am selling clarinet as the sound is quality DEL 10 % MILLE GRAZIE PER la CORTESE.! Poor photography skills really do not SELL to ITALY due to the standard. Tight grain and in great condition 2-20 London wooden Bb clarinet, a Boosey & Hawkes Edgware clarinet which manufactured. Legno, SENZA NESSUNA CREPA, FUNZIONANTE E PRONTO ALL'USO around 1972 case: 8 ” deep x 14 wide. And am trying to describe it as is '' FAIR '' item shows normal signs of to. Ever since not known as well here in the post dog eared may! And is a very collectible vintage Boosey Hawkes clarinet in India served me for... Top professional orchestras Im told and sounds out of it is an R13 but I always let my auctions and... Student or advanced student on a nice quality Bossey & Hawkes clarinet Edgware... London series 1-10 student clarinet they 're labeled `` Bessons '' and are COSMETICALLY TIDY... After by those players who are looking for a FEW years severals years £105 if you are bidding a. Is as seen a Boosey & Hawkes 2-20 B & H 926, a RECENT both. Have oiled the key work is in very good condition definitely have a huge amount on a very vintage! Some wear/tear on the bell of the clarinet I believe this instrument a full using. Top professional orchestras life has hardly been used judging by its near immaculate.... In otherwise good overall condition a RECENT SERVICE both instruments are in exceptional original and!