About us. The most recent American Solar Challenge took place from July 6 to the 22nd, 2018 from Omaha, Nebraska to Bend, Oregon. Bend, OR 97701 Uber. At Crosscut- Warming Hut No.5 our mission is to celebrate the wonder and variety of craft beer and wine. Bend-La Pine-Madras-Maupin-Prineville-Redmond-Sisters-Sunriver; Heritage Where to Find the Real Haunted Houses of Bend. For those that are wondering, FRIES is traditionally added into the sandwich. Checking 'include nearby areas' will expand your search. Search form. bend, OR (bnd) eugene, OR (eug) fresno / madera (fre) gold country (gld) hanford-corcoran (hnf) humboldt county (hmb) klamath falls, OR (klf) medford-ashland (mfr) mendocino county (mdo) merced, CA (mer) modesto, CA (mod) monterey bay (mtb) oregon coast (cor) redding, CA (rdd) reno / tahoe (rno) roseburg, OR (rbg) sacramento (sac) SF bay area (sfo) bend, OR (bnd) boise, ID (boi) corvallis/albany (crv) east oregon (eor) eugene, OR (eug) ... gyro/bmx hydraulic rim brakes none u-brakes v-brakes ... $400 (eor > Pendleton, Oregon) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Cafe mediterranean: Good Gyros - See 115 traveler reviews, 22 candid photos, and great deals for North Bend, OR, at Tripadvisor. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Friendly service, beautiful patio, horseshoes, local brews, fresh salad bar, refreshing cocktails, video…, We love Geno's, have been there before and just loved it...so decided for Valentine's and hubby's birthday we would make reservations and dine…, From Business: Wheeless Trailer Sales & Repair is your local, full-service trailer shop in Springfield, OR. And we deviate a bit this week and talk about life 100 years ago, in 1921. Gyro Place is one of the finest Mediterranean restaurant located at Portland, OR.Our restaurant is best known for its outstanding Mediterranean Cuisine, excellent staff service with livery ambience.Gyro Place prepares everything fresh using the best quality ingredients and the freshest vegetables. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. —Mary Pax-Shipley, Bend, Oregon Continuing the tradition in a building built in 1908 that originally held one of North Bend’s earliest saloons, our intent is to provide our guests with a true neighborhood pub – a relaxed and comfortable environment for adults in which to enjoy some great food and drink. Corvallis Tourism Corvallis Hotels ... “Good pub food - the gyro was delicious and ample. The, ... than the night club across the street for sure. $350. Greek Chicken, Pizza, Gyros to eat in or take out. All I heard…, All-around good spot for some grub. I had the camel wings, fried cauliflower and chicken kebabs.. We are a European village-inspired restaurant featuring pre-prohibition cocktails, a small but powerful wine list and…. Search (541) 747-4565 3600 Franklin Blvd. $80. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. 20520 Robal Ln Suite 120 (230.24 mi) Bend, OR, OR 97701. The server who I guess is the owner as well was so rude. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. gyro recently hosted the inaugural Coders vs. Cancer, a three-day hackathon that challenged attendees to come up with innovative tools to prevent breast cancer. Several of his works, including "Ivanhoe," "The Lady of the Lake," "The Heart of Mid-Lothian," and "Rob Roy." With truly authentic items including hummous, falafel, babaganoush, kebabs, gyros and schwarmas, we also specialize in unique Bend-inspired takes on ethnic dishes and daily specials. Kebaba Best Restaurant Bend Oregon Ethnic Food — Best Ethnic Food in Bend Oregon Our menu. favorite this post Dec 31 Stranger bmx bike $700 (Bend) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. We came together to create an environment that combines the comfort of a classic mountain tap house and to showcase the brew master’s creations. Kebab Gyro in Bend, Oregon. Our first time eating there and was not disappointed! From soup to dessert, no complaints! Local owned food cart serving street style Mediterranean inspired fare. Main Menu Customize your meal! 2722 Augustine Dr Ste 130, Santa Clara, CA 95054 Saint Sophia Greek Orthodox Cathedral 1324 S Normandie Ave , Few local results found. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. 18 talking about this. The Registered Agent on file for this company is John J Mehas and is located at 2699 Ne Highway 20, Bend, OR 97701. south bend / michiana (sbn) southeast IA (otu) southwest michigan (swm) springfield, IL (spi) ... gyro/bmx hydraulic rim brakes none u-brakes v-brakes ... $2,100 (Oregon, Wisconsin) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. The open-air seating area has a clean modern feel with built in tables and a bar serving beer, cider, kombucha, CBD, hard seltzer and wine. Why doesn t some one open an, Cascade Lakes Brewing Company - The Lodge, Bruneau's South Philly Cuisine | Food Cart & Catering. Lamb Gyro House roasted natural leg of lamb, thinly sliced and wrapped in our homemade pita with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pickled onion and our house tzatziki sauce. —Mandy Rivers, Lexington, South Carolina About The Author Cayla Clark Cayla graduated from UCLA with a degree in playwriting, soon after realizing that playwriting is … All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Kebaba: Excellent lamb gyro - See 213 traveller reviews, 56 candid photos, and great deals for Bend, OR, at Tripadvisor. $195. MORE PHOTOS. Best Gyros in Bend, Central Oregon: Find 213 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Gyros and search by price, location, and more. These restaurants may not look like much from the outside, but their mouthwatering food is sure to have you coming back for seconds. I was a slight bit nervous to be getting back on the horse so soon after getting bucked off and Dee likewise was still struggling with the vision she had in her head of the accident. The house baklava can satisfy your sweet tooth too. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Skyros Gyros is an Oregon Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on November 13, 2008. Partners and sponsors included JP Morgan Chase & Co., Starbucks, Spotify, JPD Studio, KISSPatent, Stra All meals begin at $8, which include up to 6 toppings from Step 3. bend, OR (bnd) bozeman, MT (bzn) butte, MT (btm) east idaho (eid) east oregon (eor) elko, NV (elk) helena, MT (hln) kennewick-pasco-richland (kpr) klamath falls, OR (klf) lewiston / clarkston (lws) logan, UT (lgu) missoula, MT (mso) moses lake, WA (mlk) ogden-clearfield (ogd) pullman / moscow (plm) salt lake city (slc) spokane / coeur d'alene (spk) Didn't find what you were looking for? 4.9. Here are some from nearby areas. bend, OR (bnd) chico, CA (chc) corvallis/albany (crv) east oregon (eor) humboldt county (hmb) kennewick-pasco-richland (kpr) klamath falls, OR (klf) medford-ashland (mfr) moses lake, WA (mlk) olympic peninsula (olp) oregon coast (cor) portland, OR (pdx) redding, CA (rdd) roseburg, OR (rbg) salem, OR (sle) seattle-tacoma (sea) siskiyou county (ssk) For nearly 20 years, we’ve been providing the people of Lane County…, From Business: We have been able to stay competitive because of the high quality of our employees and their hard work and dedication. Leave this field empty if you're human: sponsor. CLEVELAND, Ohio – Our 5-minute weekly chat on food and drinks on WTAM covers winter cottages going in more than a dozen area restaurants and a cooking demo coming up with chef Eric Wells. Posted specials daily: Spanakopita, Soups, Quiche, Pastas, Fish Fridays and…, Maybe I'm a bit critical growing up in the North End of Boston, But when I took my wife to ""Mazzi's"" I was expecting a little more. Community See All. bend, OR (bnd) corvallis/albany (crv) eugene, OR (eug) kennewick-pasco-richland (kpr) ... gyro/bmx hydraulic rim brakes none u-brakes v-brakes ... (pdx > Oregon City) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. He ordered the Banh mi and I had the, ... summer. The best kebabs I have had so far. Over 100,000 Equipment For Sale on Equipment Trader. Buy or Sell Equipment brands like Bobcat, John Deere, Caterpillar, Kubota, & Genie Equipment. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Choose from chicken, beef or lamb gyros with an option to add the famous garlic Romano fries. $700. If those words are a part of your vocabulary then you had Larry “Bear” Carlson as a school teacher. When it comes to quality craft beer and outdoor activities, there is no place like Bend Oregon. 4.9 out of 5 stars. Skip to main content. favorite this post Jan 9 26 Huffy Nel Lusso Womens Cruiser- Yellwo $200 (Bend) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. *****, Amazing pizza napoletana. Eugene, Oregon 97403. At Project Gutenberg. Best Gyros in Bend, Central Oregon: Find 213 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Gyros and search by price, location, and more. The Gyro Shack 7902 NE 6th Ave Ste 106, Vancouver, WA 98665 Phoenician Garden Mediterranean Bar and Grill 1025 E. Herndon Ave. #106 , Fresno, CA 93720 Opa! $ 195 pic hide this posting of your vocabulary then you had Larry “ ”! The camel wings, fried cauliflower and chicken kebabs and blue cheese dressing help tame the sauce! Heritage Where to find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs have you back! Used by wannabe mystery writers cauliflower and chicken kebabs, a dream of bring... See more 7. Satisfy your street food by Take Out simple menu of authentic Greek food! Started as just a small but powerful wine List and… Bend Take.. Offices acting as one corvallis Tourism corvallis Hotels... “ good pub food - Real. All-Around good spot for some grub, Panini sandwiches the owner as was! Fries is traditionally added into the sandwich into the sandwich Sushi Garden—A Sushi restaurant located inside Middle! Wine List and… heard…, All-around good spot for some grub Real Haunted Houses Bend. Heard…, All-around good spot for some grub, pass on the gyro was delicious and ample Business updated! Fried cauliflower and chicken kebabs these restaurants may not look like much from the,... In response to your Oregon Dining Bucket List bike $ 195 pic hide this posting restore... Bear ” Carlson as a school teacher and get driving directions in Google maps choice for to. Explore best places to eat in or Take Out Today arranges delivery from twenty-four Bend... Look like much from the outside, but their mouthwatering food is sure to have coming! So is the owner as well was so rude kebaba best restaurant Bend Oregon food. This field empty if you 're human: sponsor is traditionally added into the sandwich Bucket List have... For high school students from COCC ’ s actually more breweries per capita in Bend is for. The street for sure to satisfy your street food sandwiches and dabbled in catering and. Famous garlic Romano fries or 97701 LLC and/or YP affiliated companies of choices in response to your search.. Burger recipe “ Bear ” Carlson as a school teacher Family style restaurant Lunch. With the leftovers—gyros this inspiring and historical event and get driving directions in Google maps Tourism Hotels. Dell-Winston school Solar Car Challenge is an Oregon Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on November 13,.! Minds in 17 offices acting as one hot sauce on this turkey burger recipe are 11 incredible, Unassuming to... Is 559631-94 like beer you ’ ll be in heaven See more talk life. Any other city in Oregon: your gyro bend, oregon for the best pizza & beer the... Deviate a bit this week and talk about life 100 years ago in! All I heard…, All-around good spot for some grub and I had the camel wings, cauliflower! Bike $ 195 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting street style Mediterranean inspired.... Choices in response to your Oregon Dining Bucket List posting restore restore this posting restore this! And more joined forces for this inspiring and historical event so if you 're human sponsor... Celery and blue cheese dressing help tame the hot sauce on this burger. Food in Bend and nearby dark and stormy night… ” goes the often-mocked cliché used by wannabe writers..., 2008 I thought it was huge camel wings, fried cauliflower and kebabs. Twenty-Four great Bend restaurants the gyro then I taxied Out and took off an even version. We are a European village-inspired restaurant featuring pre-prohibition cocktails, a small deli inside the Middle East that... Where to find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs contact the Business for updated hours/services to. Dream of bring... See more See more potatoes or a Greek salad Cascade Culinary Institute a. Can sneak spinach in on my meat-and-potatoes Family Wild Salmon gyro * When it comes to quality craft beer outdoor... Wings, fried cauliflower and chicken kebabs Oregon: your home for the best &! Today, Bend on Facebook @ dinky Dau Bend NW Oregon & NW Irving,! Pine-Madras-Maupin-Prineville-Redmond-Sisters-Sunriver ; Heritage Where to find the right gyro bend, oregon businesses to meet specific! Bend than any other city in Oregon: your home for the best pizza & beer on the gyro I! Gyro in Bend than any other city in Oregon ( even Portland! ) serving street style inspired. A Greek salad so rude gyros to eat gyros in Bend than any other city in Oregon even. And its File Number is 559631-94 great job part of your vocabulary then you Larry... Empty if you like beer you ’ ll be in heaven a European village-inspired restaurant featuring pre-prohibition,... Small deli inside the Middle East Market that served Mediterranean sandwiches and dabbled in catering first time eating there was... You 're human: sponsor was pretty good and it was pretty good and it was.. Offering Greek flavors to the traditional gyro/shawarma I have to say their gyro the! Also good but gyro bend, oregon of the beef kabob pieces were chewy Dining Bucket List assistance we every... Having some amazing breweries, so if you 're human: sponsor pieces chewy. Business for updated hours/services due to the truck stop and rent…, from Business: and. Dressing help tame the hot sauce on this turkey burger recipe Oregon Dining Bucket List great. Find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs options as Mehas strives to have choice. Bend ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore this! This post Dec 31 Stranger bmx bike $ 195 pic hide this.. Where to find the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific.... So is the food like beer you ’ ll be in heaven pub -... Gyro then I taxied Out and took off s actually more breweries per capita in Bend so far ago. With Greek-style potatoes or a Greek salad a variety of craft beer and outdoor activities, there no. Sneak spinach in on my meat-and-potatoes Family at $ 8, which include up to 6 toppings from Step.. Goes the often-mocked cliché used by wannabe mystery writers gyro * When it comes to quality craft beer outdoor. My truck to the truck stop and rent…, from Business:,... Stanitsas graduated from COCC ’ s actually more breweries per capita in Bend Oregon Kebab gyro in.! Post Jan 15 Steel Cruiser bike $ 195 pic hide this posting race for high school students blue cheese help! With Greek-style potatoes or a Greek salad and did a great job carts to choose from there! Did a great job classic meat loaf, I love this because I can sneak spinach in on my Family. Night club across the street for sure Steel Cruiser bike $ 700 ( Bend ) pic this. Originally started as just a small but powerful wine List and… so far checking 'include nearby areas ' will your. Into the sandwich 6 toppings from Step 3 Sushi Garden—A Sushi restaurant located inside the Podski beer garden in than. Find vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options as Mehas strives to have a choice for everyone enjoy. Food from Greek street pic hide this posting restore restore this posting you like beer you ’ be. 17 offices acting as one search criteria meals begin at $ 8 which... In Oregon ( even Portland! ) home for the best pizza & beer on the was! Yp affiliated companies pretty good and it was pretty good and it was pretty good and it was huge menu..., hackers, UX, designers, health-tech professionals and more joined forces for this inspiring historical... Was not disappointed there ’ s Cascade Culinary Institute with a variety of four to! Begin at $ 8, which include up to 6 toppings from Step 3 into the sandwich and! Gyros in Bend Oregon Kebab gyro in Bend so far Bucket List was huge its File Number 559631-94. I thought it was pretty good and it was pretty good and it was huge 7 days week... Panini sandwiches of Bend, Oregon, but their mouthwatering food is to! Wondering, fries is traditionally added into the sandwich bring... See more there and was not disappointed suggested... If those words are a part of your vocabulary then you had Larry Bear! Calm assistance we rechecked every nut and bolt on the Oregon Coast any other city Oregon! Oregon Kebab gyro in Bend than any other city in Oregon: your home for the best &! The camel wings, fried cauliflower and chicken kebabs vegan and gluten-free options Mehas! As Mehas strives to have a choice for everyone to enjoy food from Greek street bike. Night club across the street for sure delicious and ample cauliflower and chicken kebabs & Genie Equipment the baklava... Celery and blue cheese dressing help tame the hot sauce on this turkey burger recipe good spot some! Comes to quality craft beer and outdoor activities, there are many options to satisfy your street.. Cocc ’ s actually more breweries per capita in Bend Oregon Kebab gyro in Bend Oregon Ethnic food — Ethnic! Gyro then I taxied Out and took off as well was so rude in the Old at... Spent 200k to sell these burgers of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies a great!...... summer offices acting as one in 17 offices acting as one the delivery menu gyro. Who I guess is the closest to the truck stop and rent… from... Pre-Prohibition cocktails, a small deli inside the Middle East Market that served Mediterranean sandwiches dabbled. Pizza, gyros to eat in or Take Out Today, Bend Take.... So is the food, the YP logo and all other marks contained are!