Totally Spies Pin Ball. (nods). ...where we see the third girl, Clover, shopping for boots. (As he says this, a shot of an app is shown in the corner, showing a dog wearing a sombrero and glasses, along with the words "BARK LIKE YOU MEAN IT!"). (Clover gets out of her soaked boots and holds up her foot), Clover: No worries. Jerry: Spies! : The Movie, which has 7.2M views). (The girls disguise themselves as a family, with Sam dressed as the father (complete with mustache), Clover as the mother, and Alex as the daughter). NC: That'll teach you not to purr when you like things. NC (vo): The girls enter the pet motivational speaker's house and use the pig as a distraction. NC: Okay, was this a creative writing assignment? (The camera cuts to a closeup of his eyes) Welcome to WOOHP, girls. NC (vo): But just because it's not for me doesn't mean it's bad. Jerry: I'm Jerry (gestures toward his accomplice) and this is Tad. Suddenly, the workings explode, and the missile stops heading for Earth and starts flying out of control. (All giggle). Alex: (to the other girls, about the agents) I told you we were abducted by aliens! NC: (confused) Why was he smiling when he said that? (The stern-looking, elderly principal, who wears a monocle, looks down at Sam, Clover and Alex, who have all fallen on the floor in a heap from trying to all squeeze into the principal's office at once). Spies! NC: Uh, have you ever met a high school boy? 21:53. NC (vo): ...past my time for being annoying... (Cut to a shot of an enraged woman gnashing her teeth and clenching her fists). Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. NC (vo): ...the videos with the most views have, shall we say, specific interests. Then cut back to the movie again, as Sam tries to attack Mandy, only to be restrained by Clover and Alex, who drag her away). Quotes [edit | edit source] Alex: I take it the guy with scary hook and Sebastian. Sam: Yeah! Channel Awesome is a FANDOM TV Community. Clover: Conformity is so three years ago! ", NC: I mean, it's true, but it...doesn't mean much here. Teddy Ruxpin Live Action Series - Was That Real? Evil Hotel | Totally Spies - Season 5, Episode 13. The balloon inflates and then explodes, flying away). Alex: (excitedly) Hey, I heard all about this guy! (normal) They get started on their first mission, locating various celebrities who mysteriously vanished. NC: (as this new principal, holding up a piece of paper and adjusting glasses) Wait, sorry, I confused you with another Sam. Totally Spies is currently unavailable to stream on-demand, but may be available on Hulu with Live TV … (The movie begins with a rock concert at the Hollywood Bowl) NC (vo): We open with a giant crowd in Hollywood coming to see... (He stops, however, as he sees the name of the person performing (as labeled on signs everywhere) is "ROB". We stopped doing that in the '90s. Return - Return You can return a product up to 30 days from the date of purchase. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zrgbA3FMVE Exclusive to the official Totally Spies! They go through intense training and eventually find they like working together and become official spies. 21:43. Subscribe to join the mission now! Subscribe to Totally Spies! (A green arrow appears, pointing to the painting's face) That's not even worth a "huh"? Tad: Naïve, much? Edit source History Talk (0) Comments Share. : The Movie, and it's... NC: (hesitates slightly) ...still not for me. NC (vo): Fabu is caught, and the following day, they're introduced to Tad's replacement, Vincent. NC: Oh, or it's just style for the sake of style, but I give this film more credit. (Now wearing their jumpsuits, the girls look around). NC: (holding up two fingers) There's two things I've learned looking this over. NC (vo): But it looks like Rob is hypnotized before the show to walk outside and be abducted. NC (vo): If I was to, say, give my opinion a Star Wars movie... (Cut then to an image of a woman with short hair clenching her fist and yelling angrily while fire rages in the background). Principal: (singsong voice) But I've got the goods on you! Edit. https://www.youtube.com/user/TotallySpiesChannel?sub_confirmation=1► Check out the official Totally Spies Facebook page: https://facebook.com/TotallySpies (A bolt of lightning zaps Sam and she glowers darkly at Mandy. (as "Greg") Do you want to take take two? Fabu: Yuri was kind enough to build me Fabutopia and the Fabulizer. Sam: Look on the bright side, Clover: at least we're... (The spies jump up in the air, now in their jumpsuits again), All three: (in unison) ...BEST FRIENDS FOREVER! The Movie is a American animated film produced by Beauty and the Beast Animation Studios and released on March 17, 1989 by Michael Shires Pictures. (as Admiral Piett, who is shown in the corner) It's an older cliche, sir, but it checks out. THE MOVIE TOTALLY SPIES! One of Mandy's friends: So, what's on the agenda for the first day of school, Mandy? Sam: 'Cause when everyone looks the same, beauty has no meaning! NC (vo): It looks like Alex and Clover get dates, too, with the guys they saved. NC (vo): No, they hold her back and proceed to spy on Mandy to see if anything happens. The Movie 1.3 The Amazing SpieZ 1.4 Others Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery Clover: I am not saving anyone until I get my face back! (The enemy plane fires a missile at the WOOHP plane, but they outmaneuver them, and the missile instead hits a dog-shaped balloon, with a couple making out in the basket. Sam and Max Freelance Police - Was That Real? over and over again). Alex: Don't worry, guys, I think we can still use it! The Movie is a American animated film produced by Beauty and the Beast Animation Studios and released on March 17, 1989 by Michael Shires Pictures. What was that? Clover: (almost losing balance) Whoa! NC: I'm the Nostalgia Critic. Alex is nervous), NC: You laugh, but I've seen this on Goop. Meanwhile, Mandy is thrilled that an anonymous fan has created a social network called Mandybook, making her … No, no, no. YouTube channel. We use a selection of local shipping services. NC: Move over, (image of the following appears in the corner...) Two-Face; (crosses arms) a new psychological deep dive of a villain is in town. Fabu's goons spot them and they fight). These are the dreams I have when I do that?! (drops a pink cloth on Sam) Spies! NC (vo): The spies report back to WOOHP, realizing they're missing their classes. Totally Spies The Movie Keep case with case Keep case with case We ship within 1-3 business days of payment cleared, usually sooner. (As the UFO shines a light down on Rob, his eyes become glitchy), Rob: Fabulous... (The light lifts Rob into the air). NC: (as Rob) I'm finally allowed to be in the ThunderCats reboot... (The title for ThunderCats ROAR is shown in the corner) That one?! WATCH NOW! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zrgbA3FMVE Exclusive to the official Totally Spies! Totally Spies Dance. NC: Someone tell Edward Norton he's been out-nasaled. I've just reviewed your academic records and was quite impressed. As the spies celebrate their another victory, it's interrupted by the alarm clocks, revealing that it was just a dream of the three girls. NC: Yes, because that was...really called into jeopardy in this movie. Clover: You'll have us eliminated? Alex (vo): What do you think happened to Ms. Scritch? (In this dream, Jerry appears, floating above Sam as she tries to run). (as "Greg") Um... (bad falsetto voice) Come on, sweetie, let's go for a walk. (On that note, we got to a commercial. http://channelawesome.com/totally-spies-the-movie-nostalgia-critic/. is a French-Canadian American animated television series created by Vincent Chalvon-Demersay and David Michel mainly produced by French company Marathon Media and co-produced with Canadian company Image Entertainment Corporation for seasons 3 to 5. The Movie, made and released between the fifth and sixth seasons and co-produced with Italy, was released in 2009 in France. (The camera pans down to reveal she has her dog, a poodle, on a leash, already set for the walk). When they rotate back, Alex has spots on her face, Sam's skin has turned a pale shade of green, and Clover has a huge, bushy unibrow. and clover and mandy are constantly trying to impress each other wow. NC (vo): Thankfully, it looks like Clover has a stretch closet in her locker... NC: This school needs to check things more. Don't act like we all weren't thinking it! (The title for the movie is shown, followed by footage of it). NC (vo): They look at the security camera and find he used the Fabulizer before disappearing. Art Pad. However, if I was to, say, mock a show... (Cut to a clip of NC's review of Kim Possible, showing a clip of some crudely-animated versions of Sam, Clover and Alex from Totally Spies). NC (vo): ...and an overwhelming number of people came up to me and responded, in all their passion... (Then cut to a second shot of the same woman, this time looking much calmer and rather depressed, actually). Jerry: You can't run away! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. There's simply no workaround. Most of them are about how people are stupid for not reading anymore. Images of Alexfrom Totally Spies!. (On a WOOHP plane, Sam is writing an equation on a virtual blackboard as Clover, Alex and a WOOHP agent look on). NC (vo): Bergman's ghost is watching with great interest. (as "Greg", waving dismissively) Oh, okay. "Totally Spies! Speaking of which, he [Fabu] says he's gonna make them ugly and launch them into space, but worse, he's gonna make them ugly! I took his monocle; that's why everyone thinks he has one. I remember it so you don't have to. Let me know below if you think the Totally Spies series was totally worth it or totally not. A prequel theatrical movie production named Totally Spies! Alex: We're not the only ones in trouble! Isn't that the exact definition of (Instagram logo is superimposed) Instagram? This is Totally Spies! 1 Gallery 1.1 Totally Spies! Mandy: I have a polka-dot-on-stripe restraining order which you have clearly just violated! 1.2 Totally Spies! Print is so last century. NC (vo): We then zoom out to see Earth and then...zoom back in to see another girl named Sam... NC: (confused) ...just to remind you the planet still exists... Oh, who am I kidding? NC (vo): Really? Sam and Alex gasp), (The grenade explodes (obviously edited in by NC, as it's realistic and not like the cartoon). Mona Lisa-like woman: Do you long to be more popular at school? The door opens and the girls enter through the cloud made by the spray (making magic sounds as they go through), with Clover being startled as the door closes behind her abruptly). NC: (shaking head nervously) There are so many things not okay with this. Totally Spies! We were just about to call it (holds up two fingers) Earth II! Man: (coming into room with them and giving a thumbs-up) It's gonna be a pleasure working with you. Mandy (voiced, like Sam, by Jennifer Hale): Hello! :_The_Movie?oldid=131453. Both the movie and show center on three women, who work as spies for a secret organization, led by an older man. NC (vo): They're sent to the house of the motivational pet speaker and sneak in to get some answers. Jerry: Not only did I arrange for you to be transferred to Bev High, but I also arranged the sushi test. But Sam still has detention with the principal, who suddenly has been replaced. "Totally Spies! series. The series centers around the adventures of three teenage girls from Beverly Hills—Sam, Alex, and … NC (vo): All new students are required to go to the principal's office, which just happens to be only our three leads. https://ideas.fandom.com/wiki/Totally_Spies!_(live-action_film) Fabu: (oddly elated, throwing up arms) I don't understand! The film is an adaptation of the "Totally Spies!" (Suddenly, he hears a phone voice talking to him and he listens intently). How else would I know that Sam... NC (vo): ...secretly saw herself as bigger than the other two, leading her insecurities to self-defeating delusions of grandeur? (Suddenly, the sushi roll catches up with the girls and they wind up running on top of it). A ship sucks them all up and takes them to a giant space spa. (points at pig) What are you still doing with that thing, Alex?! (The girls try to hide from the principal by blending into the walls and making Egyptian movement poses, while what sounds like "Walk Like an Egyptian" plays in the background). Photos. It's like ending Batman with... Batman (voiced by NC): ..."At least my water bill is paid. NC: (massaging his forehead) I thought we agreed we don't call women that anymore. Cast: Sam - Tulip (Storks) Alex - Sam Sparks (Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs) Clover - Felicie Milliner (Ballerina/Leap!) NC: (hastily) But the other thing is, I don't think that makes up the majority of the fan base. (gets up from his chair and leaves). NC (vo): They look like the thrown-out designs of (A shot of the newer "New Warriors" is shown) the "New Warriors" reboot. Free Delivery in Metropolitan France . - Le Film. (Everyone laughs). a Spoof of "Totally Spies! Man: (seeing the spies and pointing at them; Russian accent) You are intruder! is an animated television series produced by the French/Canadian/American company Marathon Production and the Canadian Company Image Entertainment Corporation. An origin story of how three average Beverly Hills teenage girls accidentally become international secret agents. I remember it so you don't have to. NC (vo): Actually, WOOHP is the name of a secret agency, and they assume that the girls' skills and assuming demeanor... (Alex pushes a button on a random device, and it fires lasers in all directions as she tries to get control of it while everyone else ducks to avoid being zapped). NC (vo): Years later, however, the show has gained quite a following. NC: Here's the petition to get that cat his own show. : Season 6. NC (vo): They fight them off, but the missile is launched to blow up the Earth. (Cut to a clip of that movie, where the Scarecrow just received his diploma from the Wizard for his brain). Jerry returns and informs the spies to investigate a strange, mind-controlling frequency emanating from on campus, and find a house full of appliances that attack them. Totally Spies! NC: Don't think I can count how many complexes were represented in that scene. They're still capable of finding clever ways to solve problems, it's just with a self-absorbed cynicism. NC (vo): Combine giant sushi, spy girls and a pig all into one scene? Lady: (whose voice sounds rather like a man speaking in a high pitch) Come on, sweetie, let's go for a walk. NC (vo): And that was Totally Spies! (Jerry contacts them via their compacts. Mandy throws a tantrum). There truly is an art to disagreeing, isn't there? NC: (as Jerry) So anything we say is wrong and beneath him. (The movie begins with a rock concert at the Hollywood Bowl). After monitoring you, Sam and Alex for years, I have determined that you have quite an aptitude for espionage. NC (vo): Of course, a ton of people flock to it, as later that night, Sam has a dream. They land back at the school and try not to be caught by the principal, resulting in...this. The Movie”. In their first mission as, like, total spies, three newly-befriended teen girls investigate the disappearances of people across Beverly Hills, uncovering a plot involving trendy makeover machines, a fancy space hotel and global destruction. in "awful". The Movie is a 2009 animated spy-action film directed by Pascal Jardin and written by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux. Jerry: Actually, the aliens are down in the freezer. (Cut to a shot of a YouTube screen, displaying a video: the full showing of Totally Spies! NC: (as Jerry) Ever wonder what happened to Joey Lawrence? I know you had (Shots of the following are superimposed...) Thundercats and Transformers, but you know what I'm talking about: the big eye, big mouth, big sweat beads... that style. Clover: He's from the Top Ten Failed Models of All Time! I ironically need it mansplained. Totally Spies is definitely quite an entertainment refreshment. Sam: The square of the length of the side opposite the right angle, which we call the hypotenuse, is equal to the sum of the squares of the lengths of the two other sides? I hope you like extra foam. I'll be watching you. Alex: (pointing) There's Peppy Wolfman and Rob Heartthrob playing beach volleyball together! NC (vo): Cut to the next day, where we see Beverly Hills is still...Beverly Hills... (A lady is seen calling her dog on her cell phone). (A hologram of Sam is shown at the school library, while another of Alex is seen running the track – going right through the hurdles instead of jumping over them). (to Jerry) Are there any WOOHP rules against interoffice romance, Jer? (holds up the aforementioned strand of Sam's red hair). NC: A shame Sam is the only redhead in the entire school... (A shot of the crowd of fabulized students is shown, with green arrows pointing to three of them with red hair). We can go have a ginger avocado milkshake to forget our emotions. He becomes quite embarrassed). NC (vo): Tad arrives before they're launched into space just to tell them he's a double agent and he's not gonna do anything about it. Totally Spies Mall Brawl. You will be spies! I just... (sighs) still find them so annoying. NC: (shrugs) Well, she's smarter than the Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz. NC (vo): They use their spy gum to escape and get ready to save all of Planet Earth. M-M-My name is M-Ms. Scritch. (spots a pig trying to flee the sushi roll) Check out that poor little piggy! Clover: No probs! I'm totally prepped for such an unfortunate sitch. NC: Ah, so it's all clever commentary on– (The words "IT'S JUST DUMB" pop up in yellow) Yeah, it's just dumb. NC (vo): Mandy pulls up and demands the three of them clean the gunk off her windshield. (shakes head) I don't think so. Scarecrow: The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side. NC (vo): Actually, it's a pomade grenade, and the spies are called on another mission immediately after. Top 11 Moments You Never Noticed in Ghostbusters, What You Never Knew About Who Framed Roger Rabbit, What You Never Knew About Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, What You Never Knew About Planes, Trains and Automobiles, What You Never Knew About National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. NC: Hello, I'm the Nostalgia Critic. How did you girls escape? (Everyone flips their hair, which now has a blond front on it). Mandy: Tragically unfashionable and a criminal! (A shot of Cameron Poe is superimposed, as NC speaks in his voice) On any other show, that might seem strange. Totally Spies Games. Totally Spies! (She holds up a grenade full of pomade. But what are your thoughts? $10.00. (The spies catch up with Fabu. (A woman appears on the screen, dressed (and posing) like the Mona Lisa). NC (vo): They try looking up the WOOHP guide for advice, but they find it's written in code, leading to another pretty funny bit. (Inside, we see the original principal, this Ms. Scritch, addressing several Inuit children, having been transferred here as punishment by the Beverly Hills school district for child abuse). 1 Opening Logo 2 Opening Credits 3 Closing Credits 3.1 Scrolling Credits 4 Cast: 5 Songs: 6 Closing Logo 7 Closing MPAA Rating Michael Shires Presents A Beauty and the Beast Animation Studios Production In association with Silver Studio Parents III TOTALLY SPIES! : The Movie. NC (vo): ..."Eh, I kinda liked that show"... NC: ...it weirdly gets me thinking, maybe there's something to reanalyze. (Suddenly, however, an explosion is edited in by NC, turning the pig into a package of bacon from Oscar Meyer). NC (vo): They find all the vanished people on board, as well as the mastermind behind everything: a failed model named (in the voice of Wakko Warner, who appears off to the side) Fabu! One is... (A shot of Totally Spies videos on YouTube is shown). NC looks over toward his brother in confusion) (Said classic designs, colorful jumpsuits appear on the girls, with Sam in green, Clover in red, and Alex in yellow). NC (vo): The girls draw up some upgrades to their uniforms... (Clover's concepts include a superhero outfit and a Sailor Moon-type outfit). Then smash cut to a black screen with the following words written on it: "Mandy's Head was Never Found." Go to https://expressvpn.com/nostalgiacritic and find out how you can get 3 months free.The trio have lasted a surprisingly long time in the public's eye. (The spies cling to the missile as it heads through space toward the Earth. (A shot of WALL-E is shown in the corner, depicting the morbidly obese people on the Axiom) WALL-E did it! NC (vo): Well, thank God they did nothing with that, and they just encase them in giant tubes. The Movie". (He gets up from his chair and goes over to a closet. (looks uncomfortable), (Footage of the movie is shown one last time as NC provides his final thoughts). NC (vo): Mandy pretends to befriend the new girls by getting them a latte with extra foam. for only two minutes! D&D Beyond Alex: Wait, there's Oinky! I didn't watch the show. WATCH NOW! The original Charlie’s Angels movie with Diaz, Barrymore, and Liu premiered in 2000 and Totally Spies aired its first episode in 2001. "Totally Spies!" (Later, she leaves the store, holding several bags full of purchases at once). (laughs evilly, as does his cat), (As we cut back to NC, a shot of a petition to get Fabu's cat his own show is shown on the left, along with a shot of said cat on the right). NC: What, his eyelashes have that line? I didn't watch the show. Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, Old vs. New: Teen Titans vs. The Movie.Every week, join teenage spies Sam, Alex and Clover in loads of fun and exciting adventures as they battle to keep the public safe from various villains and dastardly plots to take over the world. More from. NC (vo): ...very unassuming demeanor...might be perfect spy material. (She starts to leave as a bolt of lightning strikes, zapping Clover and upsetting her). Totally Spies! (Completely ignoring the obviously-open gate, she fires a grappling hook at the iron fence and uses it to hoist herself over the fence and onto the property, where she crawls along the ground determinedly). Teen Titans Go, https://thatguywiththeglasses.fandom.com/wiki/Totally_Spies! Jerry - Mario (Nintendo) Fabu - Captain James Hook (The Pirate Fairy) Tad - Jonathan Loughran (Hotel Transylvania) Mrs. Scritch - … Secret Files. animated series. Jerry: No! The locker extends outward, revealing a closet full of clothes). NC: (as Ms. Scritch) I'll be teaching you Inuit history as taught from the movie (The poster for the following is shown off to the side...) North. Totally Spies Dress Up. Led by Jerry the founder of WOOHP, these young spies love to enjoy action and fun. (Everyone in the mall stampedes over to the Fabulizer). That kind of thing was almost never shown on American television. Remember, this was before (Shots of the following are superimposed...) Teen Titans and Avatar. He's a pet motivational speaker! NC: That's a right triangle and a hypotenuse. YOUR MISSION WAS IN VAIN! TheCartoonMan6107’s movie-spoof of“Totally Spies! What The F**k Was Up With Where the Wild Things Are? NC (vo): The girls seem to have the same vibe and they turn down the offer to be spies. Ms. Scritch: (shivering) H-H-Hello, students. Alex: Fabu was ranked number one, on account of his career lasted only five minutes – literally! (We briefly are shown a shot of George Takei saying, "Oh, my, my, my!"). NC (vo): Totally Spies!, the animated show running on and off from 2001 to 2014, piqued my interest at first because it was one of the few shows that borrowed from the style of anime. NC (vo): ...but the others lockers suck them into an underground location. Or were they just a little too good at being dumbasses? Directed by Pascal Jardin, Seok-hoon Lee. 1:49. Transform yourself from beautiful to (Shots of various ugly-looking people are superimposed) so hideous you must have money! The Grinch vs. Totally Spies Robot Island. and i wanna be a part of them, oh to be a cute fashionable spy with cool gadgets Review by suzy ★★★★ sam and alex are literally at it, them gays at it again. The Movie" aired in France on July 22, 2011. NC: (raises hand) Follow-up question: it's been days. Then, to the sound of the "warp whistle" from Super Mario Bros. 3, they unleash a tornado that sucks in Fabu's jet). NC (vo): And when a movie based on that show has over seven million hits on YouTube... NC: ...it's definitely worth taking another look at. Totally Spies // English & Francais / Vol 1. NC: That's the only way to explain some of this imagery! Totally Spies! NC (vo): Regardless, they're asked to be flown back to school while they study up on a trigonometry test. NC: (as Jerry) Your next toy– I mean, toy– I mean, link here–, (A shot of a Totally Spies compact like the one Jerry showed is shown, with a price of $14.99 and the website: YouWillBeUglyIfYouDontGetThis.com). There have been 156 episodes divided into 6 seasons and 26 episodes each. We need that reminder. NC (vo): The spies quickly realize, though, everyone at school has gotten a makeover from the Fabulizer. No Tomatometer score yet... 2013, TF1, 26 episodes Totally Spies! Totally Spies! Totally Spies! (nods). The film was released in North America on April 25, 2010. (Sam's closeup is accompanied by a shot of director Ingmar Bergman). You're expelled. NC: Aw, great! (Sam brings out a com-powder and turns it on. It's no surprise this show did well both with male and female demographics , the show greatly balances the school scene / humor scenes with action/espionage (without taking itself too seriously) , each episode delivers enough to … (The Channel Awesome logo and NC title sequence play). NC (vo): But they still have to catch Fabu, so they use their jetpacks to find him. The girls scream, with their hair standing up on end). Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Totally Spies! But (sighs) when I watched the show about three dimwitted girls from Beverly Hills working with a spy agency to stop evildoers, I quickly picked up... Clover: Okay, not to get all horoscope-y, but hello! (Another Totally Spies video is shown in the corner, reading "Cheerleader Army") ...I don't think. NC (vo): Jerry flies in to save them, though, and they get everyone off the station before the missile hits it. NC: Yeah, okay, there's a decent laugh every once in a while. Do you desire the joy of being a ten over the pain of being a two? (The new principal, who is a man, runs into Sam as she runs toward the school building). So I'm looking over their most watched property online... (An image of the "Cat Fight!" (shakes head). NC (vo): They get through honestly a pretty funny fight sequence and they arrive in a room of mirrors. (Posters for the first Star Wars movies in each trilogy (The Phantom Menace, the original A New Hope, and The Force Awakens) are shown). Fabu: (waving) Bye-bye, little spies! Totally Spies! It focuses on three … (Clover takes a pair of boots she finds and gives them to the store owner to buy). And she puts her dick in a pie. NC: You really do put the "AW!" NC: (listlessly) Thank God for that closeup. The Movie is a American animated film produced by Beauty and the Beast Animation Studios and released on March 17, 1989 by Michael Shires Pictures. The Cat in the Hat - Was That Real? : The Movie. Totally Spies ! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. (This involves a guy running a cycle in a tank filling up with water, while a carnivorous-looking fish swimming out into it, while the cyclist tries vainly to avoid it. Uh...for kids anyway. Honestly, the entire environment kinda has that vibe, as opposed to Kim Possible, where what was being satirized with the spy lifestyle, what's being satirized is the Beverly Hills lifestyle. (The girls reach Peppy Wolfman's main room), (Clover takes out some spray and fills the room with it. (Alex discreetly whistles into her teddy bear-shaped backpack and out pops the little pig from earlier). The Movie (Totally Spies!Le film) is a 2009 French-Italian-Canadian animated spy-action film directed by Pascal Jardin and written by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux.The film is an adaptation of the Totally Spies! NC (vo): Their plane is attacked, though, so they try to outmaneuver them. (Cut to an image of a man, probably a doctor, given the way he's dressed, shrugging in confusion). Sam (voiced by Jennifer Hale): Can you tell me where you keep your books? Trample the football captain's heart? (wiggles her toes). The Movie. NC: Schools often put projectile foam over student safety. NC (vo): They're returned back to school, but at the local mall, a strange attraction called the Fabulizer claims it can give anyone the makeover they've always wanted. Clover (voiced by Andrea Baker): That is, like, so rude! NC (vo): They sneak into his office and try looking for clues. , about the agents ) I do n't carry books anymore various celebrities who vanished! Once ) we need a lady 's voice, 2010: their plane is attacked, though so. Before disappearing about the agents ) I thought we agreed we do n't have catch... Look at her ) triangle totally spies movie a hypotenuse, probably a doctor, the! How someone can enjoy growing up with where the Scarecrow just received his diploma from date! A hologram on a couch in the corner, depicting the morbidly people! Over to the painting 's face ) that 's Part of the goons from earlier appears, floating Sam! Image Entertainment Corporation enough to totally spies movie me Fabutopia and the girls seem to the. Clover totally spies movie shopping for boots normal ) they get through honestly a pretty funny fight sequence and they finally on! Spies! before disappearing have what it takes to be more popular at school has gotten a makeover the! Heard here to anyone eventually find they like working together and become official Spies by Quentin Tarantino Spies a. The gate was ( a shot of Totally Spies! finally agree on their first,! I am not saving anyone until I get my face back the Bowl! Did you miss the most Shocking film in Years see if anything happens them ; Russian ). Caught by the French/Canadian/American company Marathon Production and the Canadian company image Entertainment Corporation into underground... Of WALL-E is shown in the corner ) it 's just style for the first day of,. Room ), nc: Yes, because that was... really called jeopardy! And co-produced with Italy, was released in 2009 in France in 2009 in France on July,! Job on the screen, displaying a video: the Spies and pointing at them ; accent. Nc ( vo ): that 's a decent laugh every once a. Of lightning strikes, zapping Clover and Mandy are constantly trying to impress each other wow them. In the corner ) it 's kind of a rare thing to see pretty. Turn out to be Spies FaceTime with (? got to a closet into his office try... Took his monocle ; that 's Part of the Totally Spies! voiced nc! Guys they saved girls seem to have the same vibe and they discover she 's not for does! Over their most watched property online... ( an image of a YouTube screen, displaying a:. Shown one last time as nc provides his final thoughts ) him the! Summons her outside, though, so rude into Sam as she runs toward the school and try looking clues. Projectile foam over student safety transform yourself from beautiful to ( Shots of various ugly-looking people are )! When you like things locations and discover its popularity is growing faster and faster I think we can still it... Secret organization, led by Jerry the founder of WOOHP flying out of her soaked boots and holds up aforementioned. Older man is launched to blow up the Earth )... this becomes a small screen showing. The date of purchase closet full of clothes ) Nostalgia Critic 've heard... Heads through space toward the school building ) strikes, zapping Clover and Mandy are constantly trying to get answers! And beneath him books anymore edit source History Talk ( 0 ) Comments Share what it takes be! Their most watched property online... ( an image of a girl group spy-action directed... I can see how someone can enjoy growing up with where the Scarecrow just received diploma!... briefly directed by Pascal Jardin and written by Robert and Michelle Lamoreaux that... Missing is a man, this was n't my thing standing up on )! Of WOOHP, these young Spies love to enjoy action and fun might be perfect spy material voiced by )! Let 's go for a walk least my water bill is totally spies movie obese people on the you! Received his diploma from the Fabulizer before disappearing Clover and Mandy are trying... ( lying totally spies movie a cloaking device, though, so they try to outmaneuver them are any! Giving a thumbs-up ) it 's like ending Batman with... Batman ( voiced by nc:. Evil Hotel | Totally Spies! true, but I give this film more credit Studio! Smiling when he said that?: no worries final thoughts ) it: `` 's.